9/13/08

Think Tank -Amy


Hi, my name is Amy and something that is important to me is my Latin- ballroom dance shoes. Latin- ballroom dancing is a very sensual, creative, therapeutic and articulate dance that allows me to express myself physically. It is also a great stress reliever allowing me to escape the cares and worries of everyday life with the benefits of exercise. These shoes are extremely flexible; the whole shoe can be twisted and bent in any way you can possibly imagine. Latin- ballroom dancing is something I’m really passionate about and in 10 years these gold shoes will probably be too old for me to dance in but I will definitely still be dancing.

2 comments:

david said...

Some shoes take you places that don't exist on a map.

veronica said...

I love dancing, its an amazing stress reliever,you should show our class some of your latin ball room moves.