9/16/08

The Good Life



Hello all, my name is Ashley James and I'm in 2nd year of Environmental Design. Although I was born and raised in Toronto and are able to enjoy all the aspects of design in this ever expanding city, there is one thing I would give it all up for- the beautiful island of St.Kitts! St. Kitts is an island located in the Caribbean where most of my family resides. The sun, the smell of the ocean and sense of freedom and carelessness, always set me at ease; giving me a reality check of whats really important in life. Often I find myself getting caught up in the materialistic and superficial aspects of life, the demands of employment and financial success this world expects of us. When I am on my island of St. Kitts, it always reminds me to live life based on the three L's: LIVE, LAUGH and LOVE! Ten years from now I hope St. Kitts still has its charm and continues to be a place free of the fast pase, demanding and commercialized life we live here.

1 comment:

veronica said...

...so when are you taking me to st. kitts?