9/12/08

Hi! it's Jandy!



Hi everyone! My name is Jandy and this picture is me during the summer in Korea!




 
This is a picture of the sea that I took at my house in the living room during the summer. Whenever I see a picture of a beach or the sea, it reminds me of my home, my family and my friends. Living by the ocean for 20 years of my life, the sea has become a part of me. No matter how you look at the ocean nothing is ever the same. The sound of the waves makes you to think of someone or memories that you have or sometimes it even sounds like it is singing to you.
Sometimes it gets angry and loud with a typhoon and lightening but, to me it will always be peaceful like this picture.
In 10 years, I would be 30 which mean my thoughts would be different than now and I would have more memories to go back in time. So it won't be for the ocean to get changed, it would be me who would be changed and think different and feel different. I hope that I could think of some good memories or be with my friends that I love now after 10 years.




No comments: