9/15/08

Alexandra Barbu


Hello all, my name is Alexandra Barbu,
I chose a picture of my hometown, Brasov. It is located in the middle of the Transylvanian region in Romania. No I am not a vampire and they don’t exist. But it is a very beautiful city with many touristic sites to be seen. It is one of the oldest cities in Romania.

It is important to me because I believe you should never forget where you come from. Even though I’ve spent most of my life in Canada it still plays a very important part in my life.

Since there is a lot of reconstruction going on in the city I believe Brasov will be a lot more organized when it comes to roads. Also there is a new airport being built which is going to help bring more tourism and money into the city. They are starting to get rid of the old cars off the roads, for safety and pollution reasons. Brasov is going through a re-gentrification at the moment and I think the changes will show in ten years.

1 comment:

veronica said...

ALEX!!!cute photo of you.Your country looks really pretty!