9/16/08

Stephanie Yiu



















Hi everyone, my name is Stephanie Yiu.
I am a Graphic Design student.



















This is a picture of the high school that I used to go when I was in Hong Kong, it is called Our Lady of the Rosary College, an all-girl school.

It was renovated 2 years ago. New tiles, new paint and new facilities.
Although the renovation was done not long ago, I think it is going to have another one or even two renovations in the coming 10 years. Since the population of Hong Kong is still rising and
people are asking for better learning environment, I bet another building will be constructed nearby.

And hopefully, it will not be painted in pink again even it represents the school. Because I heard people made lots of comments just for this issue.

No comments: