9/13/08

Hi I'm Amanda

Hi my name is Amanda. This is a picture I took when I was riding
in the car this summer with my friends, heading on our way to Scarborough Bluff.











And this is Scarborough Bluff really early in the morning. Going there this summer I couldn’t believe my own eyes, I couldn’t believe such a place still existed in Toronto. Growing up in this city I wasn’t much of an out-door person and I wasn’t really eco-friendly. But after seeing a place like this my mind changed. I didn’t want to see such a beautiful place die. I hope in ten years I can still come back in the summer time and hopefully this place will look even more stunning. I also hope before the next decade rolls by people everywhere will learn we have to change our way of lives now and admit to protecting our home is our own responsibility.




No comments: