9/10/08

Lily

My name is Lilian Iliev and this photo of myself is the outcome of extreme boredom.  


















This photograph captures my cottage, a place that I have visited every summer since I can remember. It is located slightly east of Peterborough on an island.  I very much love the peacefulness this place allows me to experience and the way it changes each year that I visit. When I visited last year, I was shocked to find a new cottage under construction next door to my cottage. The forest which for many years used to be my neighbour, had been torn down. There also happens to be a little island that manages to float around the lake my cottage is on. Some summers I manage to actually see it floating by, its pretty cool. I feel my cottage is an important place to me because I have experienced a great many things there ever since I was little.  I am sure that in 10 years many things about this place will change, hopefully not for the worse.








No comments: