9/15/08

Hi, everyone I'm Anna =)

























Hi, everyone! My name is Anna Sun from section 5 =) This is one of the pictures i took when I was in South Korea this summer. It was a karaoke room and i took this picture when my friend was singing.. Ahhaha..



























And this is my hometown, Seoul. Seoul is the capital and largest city of South Korea. I spent most of life in this city and have lots of memories of there. I moved to Seoul when i was 6 and lived there til 13. I went shopping and chilled with my friends in downtown Seoul, and i could do anything i wanted in Seoul because the city had everything. I liked to walk on the street in Seoul, especially at night because i thought light sign boards made the city unique and really "Korean" - like the picture. Koreans like to go out at night and it is busier and livelier than daytime. And I really loved it!

As a major financial and cultural center in the world, Seoul is considered one of global cities. I think in 10 years the city of Seoul will have more green areas by Seoul Metropolitan Government's $1 billion environmental projects. It will be more international because Seoul is now becoming more open to non-Korean cultures and people. I think Seoul also will be a city of high-tech digital technologies in several fields. The heads of Samsung and LG are in Seoul, and technology is becoming more developed in the city.

1 comment:

veronica said...

Looks like an interesting experience, being surrounded by those bright signs at night.