10/14/08

Nuit Blanche

I apologize for the late post since I couldnt find my Nuit Blanche pictures. Anyway, most of my night was spent waiting for friends to show up at the rendezvous point. However, I did get to experience one exhibit called House of Leaves near the Ryerson student centre. It was an homage to the book by the same title and, having read the book, I wanted to check it out. There was a long line up to what turned out to be an alley with both walls covered with pages from a book (not the same book). I must say it was rather disappointing. I saw the bicycle/pictureshow beside the AGO which was pretty cool and missed the Zombie event which I was dying to see. Despite the lack of visited exhibits, just the time spent walking and chatting with my friends was satisfying enough.

No comments: