10/8/08

Newie Blondes

Although i didn't have a camera i went out.

One of my faves was also Sasha's fave. However, I thought that the flag was soaked in blood. And I could've sworn the woman was in a white dress and that the flag was a white surrender flag with patches of red. Maybe it's a different one. Was there a pig's head on the street that people were invited to kick around? In this case, there may be a reference to Orwell's Animal Farm and thus the flag may indicate the FALL rather than the rise of communism.

Another one was in Liberty Village, an old house with stuff out front that looked like a yard sale was taking place. Except that coming out of the 2nd floor window was a waterfall! No joke ppl and no I do not do drugs!

For the kids (though I don't know of any parents who'd let their kids wander the streets at 4am in the morning) one fave would have to be the huge colour-by-numbers mural that you could walk up to and paint a bit of it.

This was my 1st encounter with this event and i will definitely go again tonight.

No comments: