9/21/08

Alek's Ecological Footprint


I need to stop eating deliciously meat and protein filled meals and then the world will be a better place apparently. :(

Or maybe, if everyone combined their knowledge and together devised a faster and more efficient way to make animals grow, then the amount of Earth's required for my lifestyle would be greatly reduced. I must question the accuracy of this quiz, as I was only given the option to pick what meat I eat and not how I prepare my meals (example poultry, and they had a nice fat filled deep fried and breaded chicken leg shown) however I actually stay completely away from this, and stick to lean chicken ham mainly, which requires much less energy to produce/cook.

I make tones of sandwiches so I'm sure I'm saving tones of energy.

No comments: